AutoCAD is a CAD software developed by Autodesk.
AutoCAD file extensions are
.dwg (3D & 2D)
.dwf (3D & 2D)
AutoCAD supported native or neutral formats are IGES, DXF, DWG, ACIS.
CAD Interop distributes several softwares to view, translate and validate AutoCAD files. Find below the list of our solutions compatible with AutoCAD:
- 3DViewStation CAD Translation Automation Server
- 3DViewStation Desktop for CAD visualization
- 3DViewStation for CAD visualization in Virtual Reality
- CAD Exchanger
- CAD Reuse for CAE with CADfix DX
- Controlled & secured sharing of your CAD data without translation with VisShare
- Lightweight batch CAD conversion solution with CAD Exchanger Batch
- Online CAD visualization with 3DViewStation WebViewer
- Simplify large CAD assemblies with CADfix PPS
- The essentials to explore your 3D models with CAD Exchanger Lab