The latest version of the world's leading 3D CAD repair & healing software is now available
Paris, Monday, April 24th 2014. ITI TranscenData announced today the release of CADfix 9.0 SP3, the latest edition of its leading CAD interoperability tool which tackles the ever present problems of 3D model data exchange and re-use between different engineering applications. CADfix allows the user to import CAD data, efficiently repair and adapt it, and export in the most suitable form for reuse in the downstream system, eliminating the need for expensive CAD model rework.
Some of the many enhancements in CADfix 9.0 SP3 include:
- Enhancements to Import/Export:
- CAD system updates (NX9, SW2014, Inventor 2014, JT v7.0)
- CAD kernel updates (Parasolid v26.1, ACIS R24SP2)
- New drag-and-drop import/merging added
- New fix for degenerate variable radius fillets
- Much improved fillet finding algorithm
- Improved fix for narrow regions
- New tool for rapidly building a tube body
- New Move/Copy method for arbitrary face alignment
- Support for imported views in the PMI browser
- Improved polygon picking display
- Improved tool for un-sharing topology
We recommend that all CADfix 9.0 users download and install service pack 3.
The new product release is available immediately worldwide and current CADfix customers can easily upgrade to version 9.0 SP3
About ITI TranscenData
ITI TranscenData is the product data interoperability business within International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI). ITI TranscenData provides interoperability solutions that enable companies to effectively exchange, reuse, integrate and share engineering product data among diverse software applications used throughout a manufacturing enterprise and its supply chain. ITI TranscenData solutions are aimed directly at reducing and eliminating non-value-added time and costs associated with reusing product data. ITI TranscenData solutions are distributed worldwide through a combination of direct sales, resellers, and strategic vendor/OEM partners. Included among ITI TranscenData's customers are ABB, Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, Daimler, EADS, Ford, General Dynamics, Honeywell, Lego, Lockheed Martin, NASA, MAHLE Powertrain, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, Renault, Rockwell Collins, Samsung Electronics, Siemens Automotive, Snecma, Spirit AeroSystems, Thales, ThyssenKrupp, US Air Force, US Army, Xerox and others.