CADfix acts as an interface between your software providing a comprehensive set of 3D geometry conversion tools. With CADfix you will be able to import, repair and then export your CAD data while ensuring geometry compatibility to reuse in multiple applications.
CAD Model Versatile Conversion
CADfix allows you to read and write your 3D models in most CAD formats such as:
- CATIA V5 or V6
- Creo / Pro-Engineer
- Unigraphics NX
- Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor
- JT - STEP - 3D PDF - Parasolid - ACIS
- and many others (see the full list).
CADfix supports geometry exchange of all types (Solid, surface, faceted), of all structures (Assembly, parts, PMI) and their attributes (color, transparency, labels, ...). All our interfaces are stand-alone and can therefore be used without the CAD systems licenses. CADfix uses the latest CAD systems libraries and thus ensures good reactivity for updates and support for the latest CAD software versions.
3D Geometry Repair and Healing
CADfix guides novice, casual and experienced users through the conversion process with a full panel of control tools to ensure that the CAD model will be perfectly proofread in the target application. Checks and repairs are mostly automatic and those requiring manual intervention are carried out with minimal effort:
- Most repairs are carried out automatically up to the parameterized limits
- Diagnostic results are explained and illustrated in clear and accessible language
- Problems are ranked by color according to their severity
- Users are directed to a pertinent repair solutions
- Diagnostics are automatically updated after each repair