CADfix acts as an interface between your software providing a comprehensive set of 3D geometry conversion tools. With CADfix you will be able to import, repair and then export your CAD data while ensuring geometry compatibility to reuse in multiple applications.
CAD Exchange, Geometry repair and Model simplification with CADfix
- CADfix DX: the most complete version intended for simulation and mechanical design professions
- CADfix PPS: a lightweight version dedicated to the conversion and simplification of mechanical parts, factories and buildings
- CADfix VIZ: a lightweight version dedicated to conversion to mesh applications and simplification for visualization in virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and Mixed reality (MR)
CADfix is available either as a desktop application or as a server application with modular functionalities that can be extended according to the source or target systems requested. The application can be integrated into PLM solutions or data exchange automation solutions. CADfix can be embedded as a pre-processor for custom geometric translation, repair, de-featuring and meshing tools for proprietary, CAE-centric OEM applications.
CADfix offers CAE analysts the ability to automatically and interactively repair and transform CAD geometries prior to analysis. CADfix ensures that solid or surface models are robustly translated effectively into target systems. CADfix offers a full range of import and export functionality for pre-processing CAD data from native and neutral formats.
The CADfix VIZ conversion and simplification solution optimizes the processes to prepare 3D data from CAD systems for easy reuse in Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) applications. Operation is simplified, saving engineers valuable time.
CADfix Plant and Process Simplification (PPS) enables large CAD assembly conversion and simplification. Reducing file sizes makes it easier to use CAD models in plant and process design systems and shipbuilding softwares. With CADfix you increase the efficiency of your teams:
- By reducing the work related to the simplification of CAD models by up to 70%.
- By facilitating data manipulation thanks to models that are up to 90% less complex.