SimLab VR Collaboration is an add-on for the free SimLab VR viewing solution, which allows multiple users to collaborate into SimLab VR Viewer immersive experiences. It is compatible with various VR headsets such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality.
SimLab VR Collaboration is an easy-to-use system, allowing multiple users to share an interactive virtual reality session with different computer-based VR headsets or Pico and Oculus Quest standalone headsets at the same time. Turn any virtual reality experience created using VR Studio or SimLab Composer into a collaboration platform that can be used for training, marketing, project reviews, learning or feedback experience.
- Customizable - Create your own interactive VR scenes
- Interactive - Display interactive models of your products, perform training sessions, educational experiences, and more.
- Online Access - Perform VR sessions with people all over the world, without them needing to be located in the same place.
- Cross-platform - Works with most headsets on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Oculus Quest, Pico VR etc.
A collaborative VR session is quick to launch with SimLab Collaboration, only 3 steps are enough:
- Choose the VR scene: Create your own scenes in SimLab Composer or choose one from our templates.
- Invite participants: Run SimLab VR Viewer, ADD SimLab or non-SimLab users to your contact list and invite them to the session.
- Start the session: Simply click on start and enjoy your collaborative experience in the virtual world.