The latest version of the world's leading 3D CAD repair & healing software is now available
Paris, Wednesday, April 19th 2017. ITI TranscenData announced today the release of CADfix 11 SP1, the latest edition of its leading CAD interoperability tool which tackles the ever present problems of 3D model data exchange and re-use between different engineering applications. CADfix allows the user to import CAD data, efficiently repair and adapt it, and export in the most suitable form for reuse in the downstream system, eliminating the need for expensive CAD model rework.
Some of the many enhancements in CADfix 11 SP1 include:
- CAD version updates: NX11, Creo 4, SW 2017
- DXF/DWG: new import/export of assemblies
- STL: new export quality checks in preview
- Assemblies: Faster import, export and processing
- Improved welding of v-shaped gaps
- More robust fillet removal
- Improved matching and deformation quality
- New shrink-wrap algorithm (prototype)
- Faster (parallel) slice generation
- Faster screen selection
- New smart selection mode for tangential faces
- Auto mid-surface tool (prototype)
We recommend that all CADfix users download and install release 11 SP1.
The new product release is available immediately worldwide and current CADfix customers can easily upgrade to version 11 SP1.