The latest version of the world's leading 3D CAD repair & healing software is now available.
Paris, Saturday, August 1st 2020. ITI TranscenData announced today the release of CADfix 12 SP1, the latest edition of its leading CAD interoperability tool which tackles the ever present problems of 3D model data exchange and re-use between different engineering applications. CADfix allows the user to import CAD data, efficiently repair and adapt it, and export in the most suitable form for reuse in the downstream system, eliminating the need for expensive CAD model rework.
Some of the many enhancements in CADfix 12 SP1 include:
- CATIA V5 – Import & export version up to V5/62020
- NX - Import version up to 1899
- SolidWorks - Import version up to 2020
- Inventor - Import version up to 2020
- DXF/DWG - Import & export version up to 2019
- Parasolid - Import & export versions up to V32.1
- SolidEdge - Import version up to 2020
- Creo - Import & export to CREO 7
- Faster rendering of models with many surfaces
- Fix inconsistent face normals during the Wizard Prepare stage
We recommend that all CADfix users download and install release 12 SP1. Note that CADfix 12/SP1 and 12/SP1.1 require the use of license manager version FlexNET 11.16.1 (or above). If you are upgrading from a previous version of CADfix, then you may need to also update your license manager.
The new product release is available immediately worldwide and current CADfix customers can easily upgrade to version 12 SP1.