Paris, Friday June 03, 2022 - KISTERS announced the new intermediate version 2022.3 of 3DViewStation, the latest version of its CAD visualization solution. An update including updates for the import and export of CAD systems. 3DViewStation is available through Desktop, WebViewer / VisShare, Conversion Server (KAS), and VR products.
New CAD systems supported in 3DViewStation 2022.3:
- Import 3D:
- Autodesk Navisworks 2012 - 2022
- Autodesk Revit 2022
- JT 10.6
- Functions & Features:
- Best fit: align two nodes to overlap
- Measure point to point on curve
- Transform: circle center to point
- Attachment pane for 2D documents
- Change color of tessellated PMIs on import
- Add 7 additional light sources
- Table view extended by date and file size
With the current set of functions and features the 3DViewStation is the perfect tool for usage in sales, marketing, review processes, change management, work preparation, service applications, product configuration solutions and technical documentation on Windows Desktop, tablet-PCs and Smartphones. We recommend that all 3DViewStation users download and install release 2022.3.
The new product release is available immediately worldwide and current 3DViewStation customers can easily upgrade to version 2022.3. Complete release note including bug fixes list is available here.