Paris, Monday November 7, 2022 - KISTERS announced the new intermediate version 2022.7 of 3DViewStation, the latest version of its CAD visualization solution. An update including updates for the import and export of CAD systems. 3DViewStation is available through Desktop, WebViewer / VisShare, Conversion Server (KAS), and VR products.
New CAD systems supported and new functionalities in 3DViewStation 2022.7:
- 2D import
- 2D export
- WMF (frame)
- New transform functionality with three points
- New functionality for Copy/Paste in 2D scenes
- New feature to load structure only and then automatically reload all nodes
- New configuration option for contextual help for certain functions
- Improved VSXML import speed
- Improved license activation
- Redesign of node movements in the tree structure
- CSV export of model structure
- Horizontal scroll bar on structure
- New option to disable material rendering
- Animated focus (includes zoom, pan, rotate and ghost renders)
- 8-bit TIFF import
With the current set of functions and features the 3DViewStation is the perfect tool for usage in sales, marketing, review processes, change management, work preparation, service applications, product configuration solutions and technical documentation on Windows Desktop, tablet-PCs and Smartphones. We recommend that all 3DViewStation users download and install release 2022.7.
The new product release is available immediately worldwide and current 3DViewStation customers can easily upgrade to version 2022.7. Complete release note including bug fixes list is available here.