Paris, Thusday february 16, 2023 - KISTERS announced the new version 2023.0. of 3DViewStation, the latest version of its CAD visualization solution. An update including updates for the import and export of CAD systems. 3DViewStation is available through Desktop, WebViewer / VisShare, Conversion Server (KAS), and VR products.
New CAD systems supported and new functionalities in 3DViewStation 2023.0:
- Import 3D
- Revit 2023
- Import 2D
- CATIA V6 R2023x
- Solid Edge 2023
- Solidworks 2023
- 2D DWG/DXF: Font substitution available on import
- Edge length of construction planes can now be defined on import
- Structure tree: edit node names per click
- Structure tree: new functions to cut, copy and paste
- KAS: The log file now contains all the information used during the conversion (path to the used settings etc.)
- VR: new setting to define color and transparency of the floor
With the current set of functions and features the 3DViewStation is the perfect tool for usage in sales, marketing, review processes, change management, work preparation, service applications, product configuration solutions and technical documentation on Windows Desktop, tablet-PCs and Smartphones. We recommend that all 3DViewStation users download and install release 2023.0.
The new product release is available immediately worldwide and current 3DViewStation customers can easily upgrade to version 2023.0. Complete release note including bug fixes list is available here.