Paris, Wednesday August 29, 2018 - ITI today announced the availability of the new version of CADfix 12, the latest version of CADfix, the main tool for repairing, converting and simplifying CAD models.
CADfix offers a comprehensive set of tools that help engineers in every industry to get the most out of their geometry in a variety of CAD, CAM and CAE applications, complementing existing systems, importing and to export data from a wide range of formats. The main enhancements are:
- Save and read macros - Save a series of interactive operations on a model and restart them easily.
- Export for virtual reality and augmented reality - FBX, OBJ, XGL, ZGL and possibility to export assemblies.
- New 3D differentiation tools: CAD vs. CAD, mesh vs CAD and scan vs. CAD.
- Morph Geometry - creates a new CAD geometry using an original model and a distorted mesh.
- New quadruple surface cutting based on the transverse field.
- Hex-Skin partitioning tool for hybrid hexadecimal mesh.
- New graphical presentation with vertical tabs for clearer grouping of features
- Strong performance improvement over CADfix 11
As well as new import and export capabilities for:
- CATIA V5 2018
- NX 12
- SolidWorks 2018
This new version of the product is immediately available for all customers under maintenance wishing to update CADfix to version 12.
For more details on the CADfix CAD repair and CAD simplification solution, please refer to this page